Date and Time
Saturday, February 28, 2015
7:00 AM – Race-day registration and packet pick-up opens
8:00 AM – Start of 1 Mile race
8:30 AM – Start of 10K and 3 Mile races
Race start and finish at the Bucktown Marina across from Bucktown Burger and Fish, 200 Old Hammond Hwy in Metairie.
All race courses are out-and-back on the paved road atop the Lake Pontchartrain levee.
Overall awards for the 10K and 3 Mile winners include passes to the New Orleans on Tap event held Saturday, September 26 in City Park. For the male and female 10K winners: two VIP and Brewmaster passes (a $150 value); for the male and female 3 Mile winners: a Brewmaster pass (a $50 value). Other awards include gift cards for places such as Varsity Sports, Besh Restaurants, Ralph Brennan Restaurants, Bruno's Tavern, Jefferson Feed, Court of Two Sisters, Marina Grill, and Robert's Grocery.
Awards will be distributed shortly after the race. There is no duplication of awards – Overall, Youth, Master, Grandmaster, and Senior award winners are not eligible for age group awards.
10K and 3 Mile Awards
- 1st Overall Male and Female
- 1st Youth Male and Female (15-Under)
- 1st Master Male and Female (40-Over)
- 1st Grandmaster Male and Female (50-Over)
- 1st Senior Male and Female (60-Over)
- 1st Male and Female in age groups 15 and under, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-60, 70-79, and 80 and over
- 1st Racewalker Male and Female
1 Mile Awards
- 1st Overall Male and Female
- 1st and 2nd Male and Female in age groups 5 and under, 6-9, 10-12, and 13-15
It is the responsibility of athletes that finish in the awards to note any necessary corrections on race day. If an error is discovered post-race we'll be happy to correct your results and update the website accordingly. However, if you do not inform us of this issue before your award is given out we will no longer have an award to give to you and we can't remake awards.
Timing and Scoring
The races will be electronically timed and scored. You must wear your race bib and D-tag properly to be scored. Your race bib must be worn on the front of your torso and be visible at the finish line. Your D-tag must be worn properly on one of your shoes. See Chronotrack D-Tag Instructions for details.
Preliminary results will be posted at the race site at the conclusion of the race. Full results will be published on the NOTC web site after the race.
Registration is open to NOTC members and nonmembers alike. All participants must be registered and wear an official race bib while on the course.
- $30 – NOTC members registered by February 25
- $35 – Nonmembers registered by February 25
- $40 – All entrants registered after February 25
- $20 – NOTC members registered by February 25
- $25 – Nonmembers registered by February 25
- $30 – All entrants registered after February 25
- $10 – All entrants registered by February 25
- $15 – All entrants registered after February 25
- $50 – Registered by February 25
- No late or race day registration
Family registration is available to preregistered NOTC member families only and includes registration for two adults and other family members age 20 and under living in the same household. Separate entry forms are required for each family member.
Entry fees are non-refundable. Sorry, no exceptions.
Online registration is now closed.
Fax and Email Registration
Copies of completed hard-copy entry forms may be faxed or emailed to the NOTC office with payment by credit card only.Fax: 504-304-2327
Faxed or emailed entries must be received by Monday, February 23.
Completed hard-copy entry forms may be mailed along with payment by check or credit card to:New Orleans Track Club
PO Box 52003
New Orleans, LA 70152-2003
Mailed entries must be received by Monday, February 23.
In-store registrations are payable by check or credit card only.
- Louisiana Pizza Kitchen, 615 S. Carrollton Ave, New Orleans
- Louisiana Running, 4153 Canal St, New Orleans
- Phidippides Footwear, 6601 Veterans Blvd, Metairie
- Sneaker Shop, 904 Harrison Ave, New Orleans
- Southern Runner, 6112 Magazine St, New Orleans
- Varsity Sports, 3450 Magazine St, New Orleans
- Elmwood Fitness and Running Store, Elmwood Fitness Center
In-store registration will close Thursday, February 19.
Race Day Registration
Race day registration will be available at the race site starting at 7:00 AM. Payment may be made by cash, check, or credit card. Credit card must be presented.
Race-day packet pickup will start at 7:00 AM at the race site.
For your safety and the safety of others the NOTC and the RRCA discourage the use of headphones during the running or walking of the event.