Date and Time
Saturday, November 14, 2015
7:30 AM – Race-day registration and packet pick-up opens
8:30 AM – Start of 5K
Practice Track, City Park, New Orleans, LA.
The Corporate Cup 5K is run within City Park, finishing on the practice track.
Awards will be distributed shortly after the race. There is no duplication of awards; overall winners are not eligible for age group awards.
- 1st and 2nd place in each Team Division:
- Division I – Up to 100 Employees
- Division II – 101-500 Employees
- Division III – Over 500 Employees
- Open Division
- Corporate Cup to 1st Overall Team in Divisions I-III
Team members are eligible for the top five overall awards only. Only individual registrants (not team members) are eligible for age group awards.
- 1st-5th Overall Male and Female
- 1st Male and Female in age groups 19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, and 60 and over
Kids' Half Mile Awards
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
Timing and Scoring
The races will be electronically timed and scored. You must wear your race bib and D-tag properly to be scored. Your race bib must be worn on the front of your torso and be visible at the finish line. Your D-tag must be worn properly on one of your shoes. See Chronotrack D-Tag Instructions for details.
Preliminary results will be posted at the race site at the conclusion of the race. Full results will be published on the NOTC web site.
Registration is open to NOTC members and nonmembers alike. All participants must be registered and wear an official race bib while on the course.
- 5K Team Registration
- $100 – Registered by August 31
- $120 – Registered September 1 thru 30
- $140 – Registered October 1 thru 25
- No team registrations accepted after October 25
- 5K Individual Registration
- $25 – Registered by August 31
- $30 – Registered September 1 thru 30
- $35 – Registered October 1 through race day
- Kids' Half Mile
- $10 – Registered by September 30
- $15 – Registered October 1 through race day
Entry fees are non-refundable. Sorry, no exceptions.
Online registration is now closed.
Race Day Registration
Individual race day registration will be available at the race site starting at 7:30 AM. No late team registrations will be accepted. Payment may be made by cash, check, or credit card. Credit card must be presented.
Early packet pick-up will be available Tuesday and Wednesday, November 10 and 11, from 12:00 noon until 7:00 PM at the NOTC office at 1050 S. Jefferson Davis Pkwy in New Orleans. Individual registration will be available during packet pick-up.
Race-day packet pickup will open at 7:30 AM at the race site.
For your safety and the safety of others the NOTC and the RRCA discourage the use of headphones during the running or walking of the event.