Date and Time
Thursday, November 23, 2017
7:30 AM – Race-day registration and packet pick-up opens
8:30 AM – Start of 5 mile race
8:35 AM – Start of half mile race
The 5 mile and half mile courses are in and around City Park, both finishing on the track inside Tad Gormley Stadium.
Awards will be distributed shortly after the race. There is no duplication of awards.
5 Mile Awards
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Overall Open Male and Female
- 1st Youth Male and Female (15 and under)
- 1st Master Male and Female (40 and over)
- 1st Grandmaster Male and Female (50 and over)
- 1st Senior Male and Female (60 and over)
- 1st Legend Male and Female (70 and over)
- 1st Racewalker Male and Female
Half Mile Awards
- 1st thru 5th Overall Male and Female (12 and under)
It is the responsibility of athletes that finish in the awards to note any necessary corrections on race day. If an error is discovered post-race we'll be happy to correct your results and update the website accordingly. However, if you do not inform us of this issue before your award is given out we will no longer have an award to give to you and we can't remake awards.
Timing and Scoring
The races will be electronically timed and scored. You must wear your race bib and D-tag properly to be scored. Your race bib must be worn on the front of your torso and be visible at the finish line. Your D-tag must be worn properly on one of your shoes. See Chronotrack D-Tag Instructions for details.
Preliminary results will be posted at the race site at the conclusion of the race. Full results will be published on the NOTC web site after the race.
Official race results are scored by gun time. Net (or chip) times are published for informational purposes only.
Registration is open to NOTC and NOAC members and nonmembers alike. All participants must be registered and wear an official race bib while on the course.
- $15.00 – Registered thru Mar 29
- $20.00 – Registered Mar 30 thru Jul 12
- $25.00 – Registered Jul 13 thru Oct 11
- $30.00 – Registered Oct 12 thru Nov 15
- $35.00 – Race day registration
- $20.00 – Registered thru Mar 29
- $25.00 – Registered Mar 30 thru Jul 12
- $30.00 – Registered Jul 13 thru Oct 11
- $35.00 – Registered Oct 12 thru Nov 15
- $35.00 – Race day registration
- $15.00 – Registered thru Jul 12
- $20.00 – Registered Jul 13 thru Nov 15
- $25.00 – Race day registration
- $50.00 – Registered thru Nov 15
- No late or race day registration
Family registration is available to NOTC member families registered thru November 15 only and includes registration for two adults and other family members age 20 and under living in the same household. Separate entry forms are required for each family member.
Entry fees are non-refundable. Sorry, no exceptions.
Online registration is now closed.
Race Day Registration
Race day registration will be available at the race site starting at 7:30 AM. Payment may be made by cash, check, or credit card. Credit card must be presented.
Early packet pickup will be available Tuesday, November 21, from 11:00 AM until 6:00 PM at Louisiana Running + Walking Company, 4153 Canal St, in New Orleans. Late registration will also be available. Race-day packet pickup will start at 7:30 AM at the race site.
The use of personal music devices is strongly discouraged at this race. To enjoy all that our race has to offer and for the safety of all participants, the New Orleans Track Club encourages a headphone-free environment during the running of this race.
The New Orleans Track Club strongly recommends against the participation of baby strollers/joggers in road races. The reason for this recommendation is that the inclusion of strollers in races increases the potential for injury to race participants and children.
The NOTC has no objection to and does not discourage the safe and prudent use of strollers or baby joggers in individual training situations. If allowed in a race, stroller or baby joggers or similar devices should be started in the back of the runners and walkers.
Dogs should not be brought to this event for the safety of all participants and volunteers.